Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Natural Adult Healthy Weight Dry Dog Food

  • REAL MEAT FIRST: Blue Buffalo foods always feature real meat as the first ingredient. High-quality protein from real chicken helps your dog build and maintain healthy muscles. Plus they contain wholesome whole grains, garden veggies and fruit.
  • WEIGHT MANAGEMENT DOG FOOD: Formulated with reduced calories from fat, BLUE Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight dry dog food provides a fully satisfying meal without an excessive amount of calories from fat to help dogs achieve and maintain healthy weight.
  • WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits – a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists, to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
  • A NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog foods are made with the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. BLUE contains NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
  • Contains one (1) 30 lb. Bag of BLUE Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Brown Rice

I love this Blue dogfood! I have been giving this to my dogs for a few years now and I'm 62 and have had dogs all my life. The quality of this food is outstanding. There are so many dog foods out there that shouldn't be consumed by any animal. I want my 3 dogs to be happy and healthy like we all do and my Labradoodle is 8 and has always been healthy, thank goodness, my mini Aussie is 10 and she is reasonably healthy for 10 as well and I also have a Shih Tzu who is 4 and he very rarely throws up which is common because of there flat noses and I put all this down to this food. They never leave any, they sleep well, they listen, most of the time.....lol and I put all this down to good nutrition. I want them to live forever like we all do so I believe they need to eat the right foods, no scraps, cause a lot are toxic to them, so I would definitely recommend this food......Thank you 'Blue' you make my doggies happy!!

My dog usually eats Purina. I am aware that is isn't the most natural food...Anyway, after Lady sits still for her ear cleaning she knows that she always gets a treat. We stopped at PetSmart and a sales person came over to pet Lady. Lady totally loves people so she was jumping all over the sales lady and licking her face. Eventually she was like "you have an awesome dog. What do you feed her?" I said Purina. "That's like the McDonald's of dog food" I said "I know it's unhealthy but you have no idea how hard it was to find something she would actually eat. If she doesn't like a food she just sniffs her bowl and walks away and she'll starve herself for days. I was feeling like a terrible doggy mom before we found Purina." "I am going give you a few sample bags of some healthy dog food and I bet you she'll eat them!" Of the three samples, Lady would not eat a single one she would put it in her mouth and spit it back on the floor (2 flavors were Simply Nurish and 1 flavor was Nutro). This story was just to illustrate how hard it's been to find something Lady will eat. A few weeks ago our Vet said that she was getting a little chunky and I've been following the directions on the Purina package to the letter (Lady is 1 year old so she is very energetic and she gets a good amount of exercise and she NEVER gets people food) so he said we needed to switch foods because that was the likely culprit. Tried this Blue Buffalo and she adores it!

I switched to Blue Buffalo on a recommendation from my mother who has had bulldogs for years. I had been using Iams Weight Control for my two Cocker Spaniels. I gradually transitioned from the Iams to BB. As the transition progressed, my dogs appeared to be more hungry at each feeding. As it turned out, I think that they were just starting to enjoy their food for the first time in their short little lives. Sad, really. But how can a person tell if a dog food actually tastes good? If I were to pick a dog food based on what I THINK might taste good, I would be feeding my dogs Beneful dog food (their commercials make ME hungry). In any case, they seem to love BB. So that's the review from the dog's point of view. As for how this change in dog food has impacted MY life. I live on a half acre and my two cockers can really spread wealth, if you know what I mean. I really like to keep the lawn "bomb free" so my kids and I pick-up the lawn often. When the dogs were eating Iams, the "surprises" that they would create would lay softly beneath the top blades of grass, just waiting for someone to come step on them. It was too often an ugly situation that I will not describe here. Since we have been feeding the dogs BB, those "duce-balls" now sit lightly upon the TOP of the grass. They are light, easy to see and very firm (Eauwwwww!) As a result, pick-up is quicker and the lawn is cleaner. I suggest you give this food a try, but be cautious. Based on some reviews, BB has had some quality problems in the past. Nobody wants to lose their animal due to negligence on the part of a dog food company. As with any change in your dog's diet, monitor closely. Even if a food is safe and healthy, not all foods agree with all animals. So remember, be cautious, we all want the best for man's best friend.

My dogs really liked this food. We would add some warm water to it and they would munch it down. Our 2 large dogs and 4 small dogs ate the food and their fur and skin was much healthier. We had all our dogs and cats changed to BB in about Nov. so it has been almost 3 months. We now have decided to change food because our dogs and cats stopped using the potty regularly. Just a few days ago we took one cat to the vet and she had a UTI combined with swollen/inflamed bowels. Never had we had problems before, until BB. I didn't want to wait until any of my other cats or dogs got sick so we just threw out all the BB food. I had read the bad reviews here on amazon but I didn't think that such a well known brand of food could be bad. I figured the reviews were probably just lies to try and sway people to another brand, or that maybe it was just a coincidence that certain pets got sick-not because of BB. But now I saw for myself that although this food is good, it is actually too good; its not balanced which can cause issues in the animals. Do research on BB before you decide whether its the right fit for your animals.

I’ve been using another dog food for years because my dogs loved it, going out of my way to find it as some pet stores didn’t carry it. Then my son referred me to Blue Buffalo because he had switched to it. I was hesitant at first, fearing that my dogs would not adapt and I’d be stuck with a 30 lb bag of dog food to give to a shelter (which is a good idea anyway). Well, my dogs love it and changing to Blue Buffalo had no effect on their digestive system (like runny poops). In the process of using up the last of my old dog food, I put both foods in my one dog’s dish, and she actually ate around the old food and went to Blue Buffalo first!

I decided to do a taste test with my dog. I put a little bit of her IAMs dog food on one plate and then on another plate I put Blue Buffalo food, which she had never tried before She sat about 3 feet away waiting for my signal. When I told her it was OK to move, she first sniffed the IAMs food, and then sniffed the Blue Buffalo dog food. She proceeded to eat the Blue Buffalo dog food first. This indicates a clear preference for Blue Buffalo. So we are now switching to a better quality premium dog food. It costs more, but our dog is family. If you compare the ingredients, you’ll see that blue Buffalo definitely has the higher quality ingredients so it is worth it and so is our pug!

I started my puppy on Nutro when I brought him home, since that's what the breeders were feeding him. He always had issues with his tummy (Hershey Squirts), from his regular food and from treats intended for both human and dog. I switched him over to this food as he got older, and his stomach problems have all but disappeared. The mileage may vary with your dog, but it works great for me Note: I have a 22-month old miniature aussie.

Great for my variety of adult dogs🐾🐾 they all enjoy it and are sleek and healthy! Great to have it delivered regularly at a fraction of the cost. I also buy cat food on auto ship, do I save even more! Love the product, delivery and pricing! I like being able to buy higher quality food for my rescued furbabies! Rastis - 18 years chihuahua pug mix Mercedes - 15 years chihuahua Darcy - 11 years schnoodle Pie - 6 ish year old rat terrier Sadie - 6/7 year boxer ❤❤❤💸🐾🍖🐩

This dog food (along with some others) was recommended by my vet when my older mastiff mix had a bout of pancreatitis since it is lower is fat and protein content than many other dog food products; she loves it and has done well since recuperating from the attack. I usually buy it from Tractor Supply, but this one time I was able to buy it much cheaper from Amazon. However, since this purchase, the only offers online from the sellers on Amazon are quite a bit more expensive than buying it from Tractor Supply, so I won't buy it online again unless this lower price shows up again! That is the reason for the four stars; the dog food itself is really great; my older dog really does do better on it. Just saying.... I have to edit my review to reflect the fact that I was able to reorder this dog food with my Prime subscription and saved ten dollars off the price at Tractor Supply; hopefully I can continue to do so.

I wanted to get my dog at a healthy weight to have the longest life possible. This is a great dog food and he loves it. It may take about a week to switch over to it due to the change, but you can mix some Vitapet Omega Fish Oil Chewables with EPA and DHT for Dogs with CoQ10 with it and dwindle it down over a week or so. You will be glad you did and if it doesn't work Vitapet is always there to make it right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaggia 14101 Classic Semi-Automatic Espresso Maker. Pannarello Wand for Latte and Cappuccino Frothing. Brews for Both Single and Double Shots.

@bilgamesh is not bright

History Deaths on June 28