Color Scissor 12 Foot / 2 Rolls Cotton Oil Lamp Wick, 3/4-Inch Replacement Oil Lanterns Wick For Oil Lamps and Oil Burners

  • 1. MATERIAL: High quality flat cotton
  • 2. SIZE: 3/4 Inch (width); 12 Foot / 2 rolls (length)
  • 3. BENEFIT PACKAGE: 2 roll cotton oil wicks, you can cut it to any length as you wish
  • 4. WIDE APPLICATION: Color Scissor cotton oil wick is perfect for flat wick oil lamps and oil lanterns
  • 5. WARM NOTE: If you change fuel types, its recommended you change to a new wick

Fast shopper and product fits great works wonders in power outages

As expected, arrived before anticipated delivery date

I found that all oil lamps, while they may look the same, are not equal. When readying my lamps for winter use, I needed to change some of the wicks. I only had 1" wide on hand, needed 3/4" for some of my lamps, and couldn't find anything smaller locally. These are exactly what I needed, and love that they are long and can be cut to needed length. Thank you! Edited 1/28/19- These are the bomb! They burn evenly, don't need trimming as often as the old ones, will purchase again.

Im a prepper and I bought these for newly acquired oil lamps from my mother in-law estate. I have always wanted oil lamps and they are wonderful!

Exactly what I needed, works perfectly

it's a wick, burns good. I think it tast funny. ( just kidding DON'T eat it)

Fits my lamps and the roll has plenty for many uses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaggia 14101 Classic Semi-Automatic Espresso Maker. Pannarello Wand for Latte and Cappuccino Frothing. Brews for Both Single and Double Shots.

@bilgamesh is not bright

History Deaths on June 28